All dogs have their own little quirks, that no matter how much time you spend training them not to, they still do it. Rottweilers are very stubborn dogs, especially mine. They seem to do things that push my button, just to make me angry, I feel like. I will turn my head for just a minute that they will be getting into something or doing something they know they aren’t supposed to. Don’t get me wrong, even though they have these little quirks does not mean they are bad dogs, they just like to be naughty sometime and push moms buttons.
So here are five things that Sahrabis, Delilah, and Jaxson do that pushes moms buttons:
1) They love to get into the trash. And when I say they get in the trash, it usually means pushing the lid up, getting their head stuck, panicking, and knocking the entire trash over and making a HUGE mess.
2) They like to take my socks out of the laundry hamper and chew on them. I don’t even know if I would call it chew, its more like slobber and slime them.
3) They DESTROY all of their toys. I try and find the toughest toys for them, but it never fails, they destroy them. They know it drives me insane so they wait until I walk away, and then they are back to tearing it up.
4) They constantly beg for food. Now this is kinda of my fault because I give them food occasionally, but they know they are not supposed to. It doesn’t matter how many times I tell them to go lay down, they wait about a minute, and then get back up an beg.
5) Last but not least, they hog the bed. That is what they do the absolute best. As soon as it is time for bed, they all jump up on the bed and seem to dead weight themselves so I cant move them. Needless to say, they get the majority of the bed.
How to Curb 7 Common Bad Habits of Dogs lists dog habits that are also common, only one of which my dogs do, so I guess I am somewhat lucky! When these bad habits do become too much, How to Stop Your Pet’s Bad Habits has awesome tips to knock those habits.
Even with these little quirks my dogs have, I love them more than anything. These dogs just continue to add love and laughter to my life and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
What do you your dogs do that drive you crazy? Please leave a comment!